"There are two lasting bequests we can give our children. One is roots. The other is wings."
Hodding Carter Jr.
Hodding Carter Jr.
14 August 2008
A little R&R
Both of our kids loved Rock 'n' Rollers, a tot tumbling class offered through our park district. Ellie's most recent session ended this week, so I tried to capture some of the action. Although you're limited in capturing action when you're part of the action.
She dunks like she's 10 feet tall!
Showing off her upper-body strength.
Making her way through the tunnel.
Um. Like I said, it's a challenge to capture the action when you're participating in the action. I hardly do justice to the excitement of playing popcorn, climb the mountain and tent with the parachute. But, trust me: Elle is a fan!
Like a kangaroo, this one is! I can't say the class wears her out, but it certainly wears *me* out!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment