"There are two lasting bequests we can give our children. One is roots. The other is wings." Hodding Carter Jr.
28 January 2010
We don't get out much
We don't eat out much. We don't even order in much! So it's a treat, and sometimes a learning experience. One evening at P.F. Chang's, the kids gave chopsticks a try. Will had a very... unique approach at first.But by the end of the meal, he and Elle had the hang of it (more or less), to our surprise and delight. Maybe stir fry is in order soon... or another trip to Florida!
Uncle Pete would especially like these pictures of the kids using chop sticks. He is a big fan of Asian food (having spent a lot of time in the far East). I recently had a lesson in chop sticks at the Kona Grill eating sushi.
Did you notice they're eating chicken nuggets? Once upon a time, Will used to eat everything. Sigh.
Tiff, that's just silly... I doubt my form is perfect, seeing as I don't even hold a pencil correctly, but I can get the job done without embarrassing myself (I think!). The kids still need some practice. ;)
3 comments:
Uncle Pete would especially like these pictures of the kids using chop sticks. He is a big fan of Asian food (having spent a lot of time in the far East). I recently had a lesson in chop sticks at the Kona Grill eating sushi.
My last date didn't do this well and he suggested sushi!!! Plus he was not interested in learning... oh well another one bites the dust!!
Did you notice they're eating chicken nuggets? Once upon a time, Will used to eat everything. Sigh.
Tiff, that's just silly... I doubt my form is perfect, seeing as I don't even hold a pencil correctly, but I can get the job done without embarrassing myself (I think!). The kids still need some practice. ;)
Post a Comment