Ellie deserves a gold star for participation. She pet a hedgehog...
And kissed a frog.Luca tried on a pair of angel wings, courtesy of the beautiful blue and gold parrot hiding behind him. ;)

None of us was able to touch the barn owl, but it still put on a show, silently flying across the room, right into its carrier.Meeting a skunk would have been an... adventure. But we're happy Luca was able to share his special guests instead! Thanks, DiCosolas, and happy birthday, Luca!
(Please pardon the photo quality, or lack thereof—we forgot our camera, and thus relied solely on camera phones in dim light. Better than nothing, though!)
2 comments:
First of all, I can't believe they touched that snake!! Our neighbor had a fox snake growing up and the father would make me hold it one time per year and I hated it. In fact, I skip the reptile house at the zoo on school field trips.
Where did they find the person with these animals? I am trying to have an Earth Day assembly and it has live animals.. I'm psyched!!
Oh dear. Props to the kiddos for letting those chinchillas near them. Shudder. But what a cool birthday theme!
Post a Comment